Monday, February 21, 2011

Tribute to Rukia from her Farewell in Bleach Chapter 423-and Bleach Fade to Black Review- WAAAAAAAH

 Hey guys!! This is Liz (crispy) here with a tribute to my favorite Bleach character, Rukia :D    I feel that she doesn't get the credit she deserves, because, I mean, she's the one that first introduced Ichigo to the world of Soul Reapers.  Rukia sacrificed everything inorder to help Ichigo by giving him her powers.  She changed his world.  It was thanks to her that Ichigo is where he is today :D
 Another thing that I love about Rukia is that she draws funny pictures.  And, as a drawer myself, I apreciate that!  She always uses her comics to explain situations- I like that!!  Even though according to Ichigo, "Her drawings suck." (but I don't thinnk that they suck) :)
Rukia is very strong, and the fact that she was willing to risk it all to help someone she didn't even know was inspiring to me.  She is wise, has a unique sense of humor, and has a weakness for cute things.  She is short, but boy, is she spunky!  I used to have my hair-doo just likes hers despite my hair being light brown and all...
 I even cosplay as her in her school uniform sometimes :D  I also lan on making a dark rukia cosplay soon!!
 Personally, I think that Dark Rukia is the best!!!

Now, here is my review on the third Bleach movie, Fade to Black!
The premise is that two beings with scythes wipe Rukia clean of her memories, forgetting all she has ever known.  Those two beings are somehow connected to Rukia's past (which  Ishall not spoil for you)
Also, all Soul Reapers have forgotten about Ichigo, as Rukia did.  this includes Renji, Ikkaku, Byakuya, and all the other captains of lieutenants of squad 13.  Now, Ichigo must go to Soul Society amd help everyone retrieve their memories! 
Ichigo also has a rematch with Renji and Ikkaku, as well as new exciting battles with the other captains and lieutenants of Squad 13 :D
Rukia is later consumed bby darkness, and Ichigo battles her to save her!!! (it is then that she transforms into dark rukia >:D)

The battles are great, the animation is better than normal, and the soundtrack is super!  I especially love the endig song, Koyoi Tsuki ga Miezu Tomo (Tonight, Eventhough We Can't See the Moon).  This is my favorite of the first three bleach movies (oh yeah, this is the third bleach movie, by the way :D)
This movie is rated infinite out of 10!! I would recommend this movie to any anime fan, because it teaches a great lesson on how bonds are still connected through death, and that bonds cannot break.

No comments:

Post a Comment